SA Scrapbook Convention invites you to join international educator
and designer Tim Holtz and Paula Cheney for an exclusive Master Class on Friday 14 March at the Mount Nelson Hotel in Cape Town ...
Cost to attend - R15 000.00 per person which includes:
• Breakfast with Tim, Mario and Paula
Mid-morning break with tea, coffee and a light snack
• Buffet lunch
• Mid-afternoon break with tea, coffee
Master Classes taught by Tim Holtz and Paula Cheney showcasing new CHA product
• Product and kits for the projects
• Q&A and photos with Tim and Paula
• Informal dinner with Tim, Mario and Paula
• One-night stay at the Mount Nelson Hotel: Thursday13 March or Friday 14 March 2014
• Delegate gifts
The cost excludes:
• Flights to Cape Town
• Transportation to and from Mount Nelson Hotels. Transfers can be arranged - contact us for rates and information.
• All alcohol drinks are for own account
• Telephone calls
• All gratuities and tips
• Laundry, spa treatments and purchases at the hotel
• General scrapbook supplies and tools
• All meals not stated on final itinerary
• All drinks and beverages not included on non-Master Class days
Cancellation – SA Scrapbook Convention bookings are non-transferable. A non-refundable deposit of R3000.00 is applicable to all bookings. Any applicable refunds will be credited to the same credit card used for the initial transaction. If payment was made by EFT payment, the refund will be made by cheque or EFT at the discretion of SA Scrapbook Convention. Allow 3 to 4 weeks for processing of refund.
After 15 January 2014 no refunds will be made.
• If paid in full the kits will be kept and can be collected or couriered after the event.
• Partial payments will forfeited after this date.
Hotel and travel cancellations are not the responsibility of SA Scrapbook Convention.
No Show – Registered students who are unable to attend due to extenuating circumstances will be able to receive class kits by making arrangements prior to the beginning of classes on 14 March 2014. Notification must be made to executive staff in writing or email. If arrangements are not made before classes begin, SA Scrapbook Convention cannot be held liable if class kits are not available.
Registration will take place from 06h30 to 07h30 on the Friday prior to the event. You will not be allowed to register on behalf of someone else for security reasons. Remember we are unable to allow 'substitutes' into the classes. If you are unable to attend any of the classes, please send us a written notification in advance so that arrangements can be made to have the class packs/kits put aside and arrangements made for you to collect them after the event.
Mount Nelson Hotel:
Located on the edge of downtown Cape Town, and close to Table Mountain, Mount Nelson Hotel puts guests at the heart of the action. Vibrant and cosmopolitan, Cape Town is blessed with a richly diverse array of attractions and cultural activities. A short stroll away are the vibrant areas of Kloof and Long Streets, renowned for their bustling markets, restaurants and bars. Also close by is the Museum Mile, a pedestrian avenue home to South Africa’s best museums, art galleries and monuments. The V&A Waterfront is just 15 minutes away by car.
Should you wish to stay additional nights at the Mount Nelson Hotel, complete the details on the Booking Form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the dates you would like us to reserve.